Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Teacher Appreciaton Ideas

No one is aware of the upcoming Teacher Appreciation Week more than this PTA President (you see, I will be out of town for half of the week! Totally aware...huh...) Present or not, it is happening at our school, thanks to my incredible Board and Army of Room Moms. Alas, I'll be home for the last day...the big catered lunch for the Staff and Teachers.


Meanwhile, here is one of the best Teacher Gifts I have ever "invented". It is a hit every year. Don't limit this idea to Teachers, think of the possibilities...Fathers Day, Mothers Day, Grandparents, Birthday Gifts for hard-to-buy-for-friends, etc..
Click HERE for more details and click HERE for some of my all-time favorite ideas.
What are your Teacher Appreciation Week plans?

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hey Shauna, I meant to tell you when I saw you yesterday, that Landon's teacher from last year (who has since gotten married and is no longer teaching) said she keeps this gift Landon made for her on her dresser so she can see it everyday! She said it reminds her of how much she loved teaching. So thank you for the great idea!