Sunday, September 12, 2010

Rocking Week

A Two Concert Week
Tuesday, we rocked at
The Jonas Brothers Concert
Camp Rock and Demi Levato were the opening act.
We had lawn seats which made it even more fun
( I was prepared to not like the lawn seats
 and ended up loving life on the lawn)
Initially, the girls were VERY subdued...
So subdued, that I wondered if they would have fun.
My fears were quickly put to rest...
They rocked on and on and on
Concert #2
Owl City and John Mayer
This time we were in seats.
Note the lawn seats in the background.
And yet another Jonas Brothers Pic.
We kept meeting up with people we knew.
Soon we had our own little camp out on the lawn seats.
Oh...A Few More Details (so I will remember)
  • One of the best parts...our Tuesday Lawn Seats were $10!
  • John Mayer did not have a "potty mouth" (I was totally prepared to leave with a handful of teenage girls in tow if he started with the inuendos and gutter talk)
  • The weather was perfect
  • Our seats were perfect (both nights)
  • I am now friends with the Lawn Seat Concept
  • John Mayer did not play enough of his familiar songs.
  • The teenagers wanted Owl City to play all night (I had to explain what an "opening band" does)
  • The Jonas Brothers paid a tribute to Paul Mc Cartney (my girls' first concert and Paul was my first concert)

No comments: