Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sunday School Week 4 and a FULL Book

My Sunday Journal is FULL! During Sunday School, I used the last page to take notes. My Sunday Journal is a treasure to me. I go back and re-read my notes often. My next Sunday Journal will go to Time Out For Women and BYU Women's Conference!!!

Here is the quote from Sunday School:
"Real disciples absorb the fiery darts of the adversary by holding aloft the quenching shield of faith with one hand, while holding to the iron rod with the other...there should be no mistaking; it will take both hands." -Elder Neal A Maxell-

Questions:
1) How can I prepare myself to "feel" the words of the Lord?
2) Why is it important for me to seek the Lord often in prayer?

Suggested Reading:
"Lessons From Laman and Lemuel" Neal A Maxwell Ensign November 1999

No comments: