Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Fathers Day

After we retrieved the car key from the storm drain, we headed up the Turnpike to visit my parents. It was a wonderful Fathers Day. My mom made it perfect by preparing a delicious dinner and by asking each of us to go around the table and share our thoughts, memories, feelings, etc about our fathers and grandfathers. It was such a beautiful experience to hear things about my grandfathers and Ron's father. I enjoyed reflecting on memories of my own father and sharing a few. All the way home, I recalled thoughts and memories of my father. I am grateful for the life and positive example he provided for my siblings, mother, and me. 
 Here we are...you know it was quite a photo session with trying to group everyone and get a photo that we were all looking at the camera.
 My brother, Brent, My dad, and Me..
 Megan, Grandpa, and Katherine
 Dad and Mom
It was a wonderful Fathers Day. I am so thankful I was able to make the trip to Orlando.

No comments: