Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Decoration

A Few More Words on Halloween...
My favorite Halloween Party Supplies are my "Cauldrons" (aka Kettles or Pots)
They have been used to hold Candy, Drinks, Witches Brew, Popcorn Balls, Goody Bags, etc.
They can be used for more than one Holiday or Occasion....
I use them on St Patrick's Day as a Pot Of Gold.
Also for any other time of year for Treasure Hunting..
The Pots are found at the end of the hunt full of Treasures!
If you see one on a half price sale... add it to your Halloween Decorations!
I have two styles...
This one...
And Two of These....
I have had these for about 20 years. This was last night's beverage holder. One was full of waters and the other with sodas (we needed more sugar last night)
Nuff said about Halloween....

2 comments:

love.boxes said...

Both are awesome!

Cathi said...

I couldn’t find my cauldrons this year. (among other things)