Monday, January 5, 2009

Ding Ding...Round Two

ALWAYS have your camera handy at a Doctor's Appointment....
Something "bloggable" may occur....and today, it did.
If this post seems like a total deja vu for, you my readers, imagine how I felt in the Doctors Office this morning. Once again....Megan is in a cast for the purpose of healing a BROKEN FOOT. Same song, Different Verse. Read HERE and HERE for previous cast experience.
This time, however, I did not wait 4 weeks until I took her to be checked out. At the first complaint (New Years Eve), I called the Doctor and was given the first available appointment...this morning! Good thing there was NO SCHOOL today.
Once again, I was certain that the Doctor would say...it is just sore from the previous injury...WRONG-O! She broke her foot AGAIN in the same spot. The Doctor says until her body has completed growing, she may prone to re-injury. No kidding....
I have been in the ER with broken parts and stitches far more often with the little girls than I ever was with the rough and tumble boys.
And....For the Record...Andrew was NOT in town when this injury occured!
Happy New Year! Happy Back To School!

2 comments:

v johnson said...

Wow... I can't believe it! Poor thing what a way to start the new year. I wonder if she is getting as tired of this as you? LOL

John and Katie said...

Do you get a bulk rate discount or maybe Frequent Casting Miles? It sure is tough being a Megan!