Thursday, September 11, 2008

Twin Tower Memories

More Memories...
New York City~July 2001
The last photo I took with The World Trade Center as a
backdrop. I love this photo and the stories it can tell.
Ron, with all of those children, wearing a BYU hat. I was taking
the photo, but I am sure there were those who thought my
sister in law was just another wife. This was something we would
laugh at over the years as we traveled together.
Ron, 2 women, and11 children.
Many of our summers included visits to New York City with
The World Trade Center ever present.
This was our last visit that included The Twin Towers.
We are with our cousins who live in that area.
Ron, Andrew, Katherine and Megan
are with
Monique with her children, Kristina, Ashley, Joel, Camille, Nicole, and Matthew
Yours truly is behind the camera...where I am 95% of the time!!!!
I am trying to remedy that percentage!
Just had to include a photo with me and the World Trade Center
Here we are on our Honeymoon.
Ron, Me, my sister, and my brother, Brent!
Sort of a honeymoon?
Where were you on 9-11-01?
Did you get to visit
The World Trade Center?

2 comments:

Lynelle Klein said...

I was at home, being a Mom, when the towers fell. Scott was in Dallas on a business trip. Sure was glad he was on the ground, but it took him almost a week to get home.

I never have been to New York. :(

v johnson said...

I went to New York for the first time in April of 2001. My cousin was attending Binghamton in New York getting another degree. This was the first and only time I was able to see the World Trade Center, we didn't go inside but we did walk around the grounds of the WTC. I just kept thinking how huge it was...
I took pictures of them from the Statue of Liberty. It was an overcast day and hard to make out in my pictures but they are there... Eric had seen them the previous day when he was there... 9-10-01. Now when we go back to the city for work it looks so much less intimidating he says. We would love to go visit ground zero.